Nuewee Blackcurrant with Grape Seed Protein
The Blackcurrant is enriched with vitamins, selenium, iron, calcium and zinc. It also contains several amino acids which are considered essential for our health. If consumes often, it is very helpful in neurasthenia and over-fatigue. It also helps in cancer prevention, a good anti-oxidant and anti-aging as well as cough relief.
The Grape Seed contains two very important elements, there are Linoleic Acid and Proanthocyanidins. The Linoleic Acid is able to inhibit free radicals, and also helpful in anti-aging, absorption of vitamin C and vitamin E, strengthening of the flexibility of circulation system, reducing the harmful effect of ultraviolet, protecting the collagen level in our skin, improving venous swelling and dropsy as well as prevention of melanin pigmentation.
Amazing/Outstanding Effect in:
1. It contains 18 types of Amino Acids, which is suitable for calcium intake in children and elderly.
2. It is enriched with minerals and vitamin C.
3. It contains higher amount of bioflavanoid, and it also reduces cholesterol, with its anti-aging effect and enhances body immune system.
4. Anti-oxidant, lighten pigmentation and reduces melanin and with skin whitening effect.
5. It inhibits and eliminates free radicals in the body and promotes anti-cancer and anti-allergy effect.